Your Donation Could Change or Save a Life
Including Kids, your community, and these children, young adults, and families who are affected by autism or other learning disabilities rely on your generous donations for support. As you know, our 1-to-1 student-to-therapist ratio makes it necessary to fundraise throughout the year.
What Your Gift Makes Possible
Your support and generosity provides opportunities like these:
- $50 pays for a child to participate in a community inclusion activity
- $250 pays for a child’s swimming lessons, which may just save a life*
- $600 dollars covers the cost of one iPad, which each of our special children and young adults use for developing communication and skill expansion
- $1000 covers the cost of one Community Outreach workshop or parent training that we can then provide FREE to the entire community
*Lori McIlwain, the Executive Director of the National Autism Association, says that “about 90 percent of the wandering fatalities in recent years have been drownings.”
There are a number of ways that you can donate:
- Shop Amazon Smile and make Including Kids your charity of choice
- Host an event and make Including Kids your beneficiary
- Sponsor an event organized by Including Kids, Inc.
- Request a list from Including Kids and have a supply drive competition
- Become a community partner by offering services to Including Kids, Inc.
- Donate items to or sponsor our events such as the annual Gala or Tennis Tournament