Equal Opportunity Employer
Including Kids provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Don’t just choose a job. Choose a career that makes a change.
We believe that our employees are vital to our success! We are always looking for individuals with a passion for helping children and young adults with special needs!
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides educational and therapeutic instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. Our goal is to help children with autism and other related developmental delays to be potential and included in their communities and inspire them to reach their maximum potential.
We are looking for the best fit for our program. Are you the perfect fit? Take a look at our Career Highlights below.
- Challenging and rewarding work within a supportive environment.
- Company commitment to training and development of skills.
- Our hours of operation are 8 am-4 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Employee hours range from 36-40 hours per week.
- Option to earn extra hours in our after school program from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Including Kids offers 7 weeks of scheduled paid time off.
- One week of sick days or vacation time.
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Retirements plans and more!
- Knowledge or experience in the field is preferred.
Currently Accepting Applications for: