About Including Kids
Including Kids was founded in 2003 at a time when autism was reaching epidemic levels and there were very few services offered in the state of Texas. In response to the needs of the community and fueled by her passion for autism advocacy, Jennifer Dantzler and a loyal Board of Directors started the Including Kids Autism Center. We have created a full-time program that continues to change the lives of children and young adults with autism, offering them a chance to be included in the community. Today, Including Kids has served over one thousand families.
Including Kids has served over one thousand families through various service
- Full-time Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) programming
- After-School Programs Please see our after-school page for a list of groups offered.
- Community Outreach Initiatives FREE to the public (i.e. Parents Night Out, Autism Friendly Events, Babysitter’s Course)
- Behavioral Therapy Consultation or Assessment
- Fundamental Behavior Skills
- Ready for Life Young Adult Program
- FREE Saturday Support Workshops
- Lunch & Learn Workshops
Connect With Us
We envision a world where all children are given the chance to be included. By fostering an environment built on the mantra, “instruct, inspire, include,” the goal of our dedicated staff and supportive community is to create a truly inclusive society where involvement and awareness act as that last puzzle piece in our complete picture: a welcoming world where every child is given the opportunity to succeed.